Gabe Candea is a Multi-Family Specialist with an emphasis on rental income properties with 2 - 20 units in San Diego County. Building long-term relationships and providing superior service and results is the key to our client's success. Gabe has spent the past 10 years deeply immersed in the San Diego real estate market and has successfully negotiated over $100,000,000 in real estate sales volume while positioning his client's to meet their investment goals. Structuring tax-efficient sales is our specialty. Remember...it's not how much you make, it's how much you keep!
for our complimentary evaluation so you can make great business decisions. We work with trusted advisers to provide Broker Price Opinions for estate or tax purposes. Have a complex issue? We specialize in creative solutions that still get you top dollar. Looking to buy? We will develop a custom campaign to directly market and acquire the perfect investment property.
Gabe graduated from DePaul University in Chicago, IL where he received a degree in Finance with an emphasis on Investments. Having grown up in the real estate industry going back three generations, he gained extensive experience covering everything from development, management, and sales. After college, he began working as a Financial Advisor with a national financial services firm where he developed the knowledge necessary to manage a client’s entire financial portfolio.
After arriving in San Diego in 2010, Gabe started his local real estate career as the Business Development Director for a county-wide property management company which gave him a foundational knowledge of operating rental properties in the many diverse communities throughout the greatest county in California. He has since participated in all stages of investment real estate. This includes brokerage (purchasing and sales), leasing, management, maintenance, and construction coordination. This experience has given him the wisdom to provide professional, client-based service to his precise market.
- Specializing in the brokerage of Residential Investment Real Estate
- Facilitating acquisition, disposition and 1031 Exchange re-positioning
- Structuring Client-oriented Installment Sales for Qualified Owners.
- Villa Serena Apartments: 18 units sold in Pacific Beach: $6,500,000
- The Spot @ UniHeights: 7 units sold in University Heights: $2,725,000
- Pershing Apartments: 6 units sold in North Park: $1,825,000
- Haines Apartments: 8 units sold in Pacific Beach: $2,500,000
- San Juan Apartments: 26 units sold in Spring Valley: $2,300,000
- National / California / San Diego Association of Realtors
- NAA (National Apartment Association)
- SDCAA (San Diego County Apartment Association)
- DePaul University Alumni Association
- DRE: 01892704